By clicking any link on this page you are giving your consent for us to set cookies
Last updated:07th February 2019
"The Governing Law" is the Maltese law. "The Place of the Contract" is Malta.
In order to register, open an account and/or participate in Sportito’s fantasy sports contests on the Site (the “Contests”), you represent and warrant that:
• you are at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama, USA and Nebraska, USA) and meet the minimum age requirement in your local jurisdiction or territory to contract and use the Site and play the Contests in the jurisdiction, territory, or location where you are gaming;
• you are physically located and reside in the United States of America, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Brazil;
• you are not physically located in any of the following United States: Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana, New York, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, or the Canadian province of Quebec, or any other jurisdiction where your participation in the Contests is prohibited;
• you are a citizen or legal resident of the jurisdiction or territory indicated on your account registration;
• you are physically located and reside in a jurisdiction or territory that does not prohibit you from participating in any of the Contest(s) you choose to play;
Conditions of Participation
Account Password and Security
Communications and Disclosure
We and our partners may contact You to advise You of other goods and services that We think may be of interest to You. If You do not wish to receive such marketing materials, please email Our customer services team at support@Sportito.com. Any telephone calls YYou make to Us may be recorded for training and/or security purposes.
Any approved customer data will be delivered to partners via a secure channel and format, to be determined by mutual agreement.
Force Majeure Event
In the United States, under current legislation, fantasy sports are classified as games of skill. ASAP Games for USA users are thus games of skill. For all Entrants, no matter their location, to win a Contest, they must use their skill and knowledge of professional sports information and fantasy sports rules to accumulate fantasy points. Fantasy points are accumulated through the performance of real-world athletes across multiple sporting matches.. No lineup shall include more than five athletes from the same real-world team. ASAP strictly prohibits the winning of any Contest based solely on the single performance of an individual athlete. The site will prevent you from saving a lineup that would violate any of these restrictions.
Editing a Lineup
You can edit your lineup at any point until the start of a Contest by clicking on the edit link or button on the entry view. Once a Contest starts, you will be able to see your opponents’ lineups and your lineup will be no longer editable.
Entry Fees – no credit provided
With the exception of “free to play” games for entertainment purposes, each Game has a fixed entry fee listed in U.S. dollars, Euros or British Pounds Sterling. When you opt to participate in a Game, the applicable entry fee will be debited from your account on the Site. You will then be directed to any site links and instructions you need to play the Game. As a general rule the amount of the entry fee will be deducted from your Available balance in this order: cash deposits, bonus, withdrawable. ASAP will not provide credit to you or your account or act as agent for a credit provider to facilitate the provision of credit to you or to your account.
ASAP reserves the right to cancel any Game that lacks a full group of Entrants when the Game is scheduled to begin. We reserve the right to cancel any contest at any time including, but not limited to, guaranteed contests that were created in error, have a technical issue, or incorrect prize structure or other problem that requires cancellation. In the event of a cancellation, all entry fees will be refunded to the customer. When multiple Games with the same entry terms (entry fee, contemplated pool size, prize distribution, timing and real world games to be used) are subject to cancellation due to low turnout, ASAP may avoid cancellation by combining the player pools for those Games. ASAP will never merge player pools with different entry terms for any reason. Users may cancel entries by clicking on the ‘cancel entry’ link or button located on the entry view and/or entry edit view. You may cancel your entry for any contest that is unfilled. Within 15 minutes of the Contest start, the cancel entry link or button will be disabled when a contest fills. ASAP will not accommodate cancellation requests for entries in filled contests within 15 minutes of game start.
Also, ASAP will not accommodate requests to cancel matched head-to-head entries even when both players request cancellation. Cancellation requests must be performed through the application and will not be accepted by other means including email.
ASAP offers Contests involving multiple professional soccer real-life sporting events. Contests will take place on a single day, multiple days or longer as specified in each contest rules. Winners are determined by the criteria stated in each Contest’s rules.
In the event of a tie (two or more users realize exactly the same score), a further parameter will be considered to determine the winner:
Lineup submission time: The player who submitted his team first will be declared the winner. This rule is valid also in case of a tie with 0 or negative score.
Guaranteed prizes are offered in connection with some of the Contests offered by the Website. Each Contest or promotion is governed by its own set of official rules. We encourage you to read such Contest and promotions Rules before participating.
Any amount of winnings or losses relating to your participation in a contest will be rounded to the nearest two decimal places. If the amount ends in 0.5 it will be rounded up.
In the case where two or more customers tie in the number of points scored during a competition, the sum of the prized due across the "tied" positions will be summed up and paid out in equal proportion to each customer. E.g. 1st and 2nd place score the same number of points. Assuming a €10 competition each customer will be paid €32.50 each (€40+€25/2). 3rd place will be paid out €15.
Contest prize payouts will be published with the creation of each new contest. Sportito reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend the contests (or any portion thereof) should virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, or other causes corrupt administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper operation of the contest (or any portion thereof) warrant doing so. Notification of such changes may be provided by Sportito to its customers but will not be required.
Winners are generally posted on the ASAP website within twenty-four hours. You hereby agree to your Username and country location being published in the event that you are a winner. Winners may be asked to return via e-mail or regular mail an affidavit of eligibility and appropriate tax forms. A winner’s failure to comply with such requests can result in disqualification. Any prize notification returned as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. A list of winners for each competition period may be obtained by written request to: ASAP ITALIA SRL, Piazza di Villa Carpegna 58, 00165 Roma, ITALY.
Money Back Guarantee
ASAP offers users a money-back-guarantee on the first paid entry created subject to the following terms:
• Refund will be exact amount of the first paid entry fee, but is limited to €50 max. Any refund request for a first paid entry that is over €50 will receive the max money back guarantee refund of €50.
• Refund is not available for entries that have won any prize.
• Refund must be requested within 3 calendar days of completion of the contest for which the user is requesting a refund.
• Account requesting the refund will be closed upon completion of the Money Back Guarantee being awarded
To request a refund, contact support@Sportito.com.
Bonus and Promotions
Sportito Welcome Bonus
Terms and Conditions
In order to receive the Welcome Bonus, follow these simple guidelines:
After having created your unique Sportito gaming account, make your first deposit (“qualifying deposit”, minimum € 10 or currency equivalent) and you will be eligible to get a 100% bonus on the first deposited amount, up to a maximum of € 50 (or currency equivalent). You are recommended to read the following terms and conditions, for a detailed explanation of how the Welcome Bonus works, as well as rules and limitations that apply.
1. Only customers that haven’t previously added funds on Sportito are eligible to receive the Welcome Bonus. Those who already have an account on Sportito are eligible to participate only in case of first deposit.
2. The "qualifying deposit" gives to users the right to receive an amount equal to the same deposit, immediately credited in the gaming account as a bonus, and immediately usable to purchase entry fees in paid contest. Making a € 10 first deposit (minimum amount), you will be entitled to receive € 10 bonus, usable to purchase entry fees in paid contest. Making a € 50 first deposit, you will be entitled to receive € 50 bonus, usable to purchase entry fees in paid contest. Making a first deposit between € 10 and € 50, you will be entitled to receive a bonus of the same amount, usable to purchase entry fees in paid contest.
3. All bonus funds must be used within 30 days from the date of qualifying deposit. After that term, eventual bonus funds will be considered expired and they will be cleared from the user’s bonus balance. Bonus expiration date is shown in the player account, bonus section.
4. Once the qualifying deposit has been received, Sportito will award an amount of equal value in the customer’s bonus balance. These funds will be labelled as “bonus”. Therefore, if a you make a € 25 deposit, receiving a € 25 Welcome Bonus, your balance will be represented as:
- Available: € 50
- Bonus: € 25
- Withdrawable: € 0
The available funds (€ 50) have this composition: Winnings (0) Deposits (25), Bonus (25). Bonus funds can never be withdrawn. They can only be used to purchase entry fees in paid contests offered on Sportito. When the customer buys entry fees, deposited funds will be used firstly. In case these funds are not sufficient to cover the entry fees’ cost, then the bonus funds will be used, if neither the deposits and the bonus can cover the entry fee then will be used the Withdrawable amount. Let’s see some examples of bonus funds/deposits bookkeeping. Starting from the previous example:
- Available: € 50
- Bonus: € 25
- Withdrawable: € 0 (no winnings at the moment)
The user purchases a € 20 entry fee.
After having paid € 20:
- Available: € 30 (50 - 20)
- Bonus: € 25
- Withdrawable: € 0
The available funds (€ 30) have this composition: Winnings (0) Deposits (5), Bonus (25).
After winning €5 prize:
- Available: € 35
- Bonus: € 25
- Withdrawable: € 0
The available funds (€ 35) have now this composition: Winnings (0) Deposits (10), Bonus (25).
If the user purchases another entry fee, whose cost is € 15, his deposits are not sufficient to cover entry fee cost, so he will use a mix of deposits and bonus funds.
After having paid € 15:
- Available: € 20 (35 - 15)
- Bonus: € 20 (25 - 5)
- Withdrawable: € 0
The available funds (€ 20) have now this composition: Winnings (0) Deposits (0), Bonus (20).
After winning €35 prize:
- Available: € 55
- Bonus: € 25
- Withdrawable: € 20
The available funds (€ 55) have now this composition: Winnings (20) Deposits (10), Bonus (25).
When the user purchases entry fees using only bonus funds, the amount is subtracted from bonus balance. If entry fees purchased using bonus funds originate winnings (net winnings, that means a winning value higher than the entry fee value), the entry fee cost will not be subtracted from the bonus balance. If, for example, the user purchases a € 10 entry fee with his bonus funds and he wins a € 100 prize, € 90 are credited as winnings in the withdrawable amount and € 10 remains in the bonus balance. Below, you can find the same example of the player account bookkeeping (it starts from available: € 15, bonus: € 15, withdrawable: € 0).
After having paid 10 and before winning:
- Available: € 5 (15 - 10)
- Bonus: € 5 (15 - 10)
- Withdrawable: € 0
The available funds (€ 5) have this composition: Winnings (0) Deposits (0), Bonus (5).
- Available: € 105 (15 + 90)
- Bonus: € 15 (5 + 10)
- Withdrawable: € 90
The available funds (€ 105) have now this composition: Winnings (90) Deposits (0), Bonus (15).
The general sequence for credit back is Winnings, Deposit, Bonus and depends upon where the funds were taken from. In case winning value (€24) is lower than entry fee value (€30) and the entry fee has been purchased with mixed funds (Deposits €20, Bonus €10), the credit back will be following: 1) Deposit €20 2) Bonus €4.
5. This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other promotion offered by Sportito. Players can only have one active bonus at a time. Before applying for a new bonus, a customer is required to complete or close all previously active bonus.
6. Only customers residing in Countries in which ASAP license is applicable are eligible to take part in the promotion
7. All the listed requirements must be reached before the offer’s expiring date: 23:59 (CET) 31 December 2016.
8. The offer is limited to ONE per: person, family, household address, IP address, email address, telephone number, account number of the registered payment method (eg. debit/credit card, NETeller etc.), shared computer (eg. a library or workplace). This offer is valid only for customers who have made a deposit with real money on Sportito.
9. Bonus funds can never be withdrawn.
10. In case of violation of this offer’s terms and conditions or Sportito gaming contract, ASAP reserves the right to revoke the bonus and the relative winnings obtained with it.
11. General Terms and Conditions apply in addition to this offer’s terms and conditions. In case of discrepancy between the general terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of this offer, the latter will apply.
12. Sportito employees and executives, its promotional or related agencies, licensees and licenses provider, service providers and any other subsidiary or affiliated company, cannot take part in the promotion. The same conditions apply to the direct families of such persons.
• abuse, harass, impersonate, intimidate, or threaten other SITE users or any other third party;
• cause, whether directly or indirectly, the posting or transmission of any materials that are infringing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, offensive, obscene, pornographic or that otherwise violate any law or the right of any other person;
• use the Site for any unauthorized purposes or in violation of any applicable law, including intellectual property laws;
• cause, whether directly or indirectly, the posting or transmission of any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account or private information from any Site user;
• create, send or attempt to create or send, e-mail spam to any other Site user;
• infringe upon the intellectual property rights of Sportito, its users, or any third party;
• submit comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, or sites that repurpose existing stories or off-topic content;
• post, e-mail, transmit, upload or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed or functioning to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
• use any robot, spider, scraper, sniping software or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose (except RSS feed access) without ASAP’s express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose a load on our infrastructure that ASAP deem to be unreasonable or disproportionate; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures ASAP may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
• use artificial means, including creating multiple user accounts, to inflate your position and standing with the Site community;
• advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services, or use any information obtained from the Site to contact, advertise to, solicit to, or sell to any user without the user’s prior explicit consent;
• use the Site for any commercial purpose unrelated to the Contests; and sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
Your violation of the foregoing rules may result in the removal of your content from the Site and/or cancellation of your account. You acknowledge and agree that ASAP may remove any user content and terminate any ASAP account at any time for any reason including without limitation a third party’s claim or allegation concerning the user’s content or conduct on the Site.
Payment And Withdrawal Of Prizes
Winners are posted on the Website.
Promotional deposits, credits, and other bonuses may not be withdrawn from a Sportito account unless appropriate terms of the promotion are achieved first by the user.
All taxes associated with the receipt of any prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. In the event that the awarding of any prizes to winners of Contests is challenged by any legal authority, ASAP reserves the right in its sole discretion to determine whether or not to award such prizes.
No substitution or transfer of prize is permitted, except that ASAP reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value or greater if the advertised prize is unavailable. All prizes are awarded "as is" and without warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability for a particular purpose).
Any withdrawal requests, after approved by ASAP, will be credited back to the same credit card or method of payment used to deposit funds on the Website. Cash deposits can be withdrawn only when the user close his account.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE SERVICE, CONTENT, AND WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ASAP HAS NO CONTROL OVER, AND NO DUTY TO TAKE ANY ACTION REGARDING: WHICH USERS GAIN ACCESS TO THE SITE OR USE THE SITE; WHAT EFFECTS THE CONTENT MAY HAVE ON YOU; HOW YOU MAY INTERPRET OR USE THE CONTENT; OR WHAT ACTIONS YOU MAY TAKE AS A RESULT OF HAVING BEEN EXPOSED TO THE CONTENT. YOU RELEASE ASAP FROM ALL LIABILITY FOR YOU HAVING ACQUIRED OR NOT ACQUIRED CONTENT THROUGH THE SITE. THE SITE MAY CONTAIN, OR DIRECT YOU TO SITES CONTAINING, INFORMATION THAT SOME PEOPLE MAY FIND OFFENSIVE OR INAPPROPRIATE. ASAP MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING ANY CONTENT CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE, AND ASAP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE ACCURACY, COPYRIGHT COMPLIANCE, LEGALITY OR DECENCY OF MATERIAL CONTAINED IN OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE.
Limitation on Liability
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ASAP SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF ASAP HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (ii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OF DATA; (iii) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (iv) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, ASAP’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO ASAP FOR GENERAL USE OF THE SITE DURING THE TERM OF YOUR REGISTRATION FOR THE SITE, NOT INCLUDING ANY ENTRY FEES FOR CONTESTS COMPLETED PRIOR TO THE CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. ASAP DOES NOT EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY OR OTHER LIABILITY IT CANNOT EXCLUDE BY LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. AS SUCH, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Our Proprietary Rights
ASAP owns all title, ownership and intellectual property rights in and to the Site. You acknowledge and agree that the Site contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly authorized by ASAP, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivate works based on the Site, in whole or in part.
The Site provides, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. As ASAP has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that ASAP is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that ASAP shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.
We maintain a strong commitment to provide all our players with a responsible gambling environment. Gambling should be enjoyed as a recreational activity however, it can nevertheless also cause a problem for a minority of players. We aim to prevent compulsive usage and underage access to the Services while providing a friendly and entertaining gambling experience.
We have implemented a self-exclusion function for our Players who might become concerned about their gambling activity. You may opt to self-exclude yourself from access to the Services for a period of 5 months, 1 year, 2 years, 5 years or permanently. You can exclude yourself from placing bets on our Website, using the self-exclusion facility in the Member Area. To do so log in the Member Area and click “My Details”, select Responsible Gambling and then select “Click Here to Self-Exclude”. Alternatively contact us by telephone on +39068987265 or by email to Support@sportito.com. Following the self-exclusion request, a Player will be prohibited from using his/her Player Account and from opening a new Player Account during the self-exclusion period. Self-exclusion will take place immediately if using the Member area self-exclusion facility, or from the time you receive a self-exclusion confirmation email after contacting our Member support team. The reopening of Player Accounts that have been self-excluded is only possible after the expiry of the self-exclusion period. Following the expiration of the self-exclusion period, you can reopen your Player Account by calling ASAP Italia on +390689872657. Please note that an email instruction cannot be accepted. The account will then be re-opened after a 24 hour cooling-off period.
You may also change the maximum value of your monthly or weekly spending limit. To do so log in the Member Area and click "Gaming Limits". You can also contact the Member support team direct by telephone on +390689872657 or by email to Support@sportito.com. Upon receipt of your spending limit change request a "cooling-off" period of 24 hours will be applied. Every time you request a spending limit change our system will scan the rolling time frame before the day of your request (7 days or 30 days). Moreover, once you have set your maximum deposit, any amount deposited before your request will not reset, but it will be counted in the next time frame selected. (If you have already deposited € 20 during your weekly time frame, having a € 100 maximum, and then you request to set a € 200 maximum, the allowed remaining deposit will be € 180).
When self-excluding or setting limits with ASAP Italia, players should also be aware that they should consider also self-excluding from any remote gambling site that they have an account with and use this self-exclusion in conjunction with
The following are things to remember in order to keep control of your gambling:
(a) gambling should not be seen as a way of making money or paying debts but rather it is a form of entertainment;
(b) you must read and be familiar with the Game Rules;
(c) you should only gamble an amount you can afford to lose;
(d) you should not chase losses;
(e) you should keep track of the amount of money and time you have spent gambling.
30.4 We encourage our players to consider professional assistance from any of the following organisations if a player suspects he/she may have a gambling problem:
Players may also use a blocking or filtering software in order to prevent access to gambling sites. GamBlock and BetFilter are specific Gambling Blocking software, which only work on Windows computers and android phones. www.gamblock.com and http://www.betfilter.com/ For the avoidance of doubt, however, ASAP Italia does not and cannot accept liability in respect of any failure of an (Gamblock subscribing or other) third party to exercise or enforce a self- exclusion via this site.
ASAP is committed to helping its users gamble responsibly and provides an area where users are able to set appropriate limits.
The Deposit section enables you to set a daily, weekly or monthly deposit limit. This limit can be changed when required. However, once this limit has been changed, it will be necessary to wait seven days before being able to change this limit again.
The Entry Fee section enables you to set a daily, weekly or monthly competition entry limit. The Competition Entry is effectively the stake which you place when entering each contest. This limit can be changed when required. However, once this limit has been changed it will be necessary to wait seven days before being able to change this limit again.
The Block Transactions Voluntarily Section enables you to set an amount of time in units of hours, days or weeks to block yourself from entering any real money contests. The Suspend Transactions Voluntarily Section enables you to set an amount of time in units of hours, days or weeks to block yourself from entering any contests. This facility will prevent you from entering any contest whether it be freeroll or real money.
Player Protection/Risk Rating
ASAP have adopted the Client Account method for the purpose of ring fencing and protection Client Monies under the terms of Online Gambling (Participants’ Money) Regulations 2010 and Clause 4.1 and 4.2.1 of the UK Commission’s Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice. In the event of ASAP becoming insolvent your funds may not be always fully secured.We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you the event of insolvency which we have done above (www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/consumers/protection of customer funds.aspx).
At all times your money will be secured in a separate account to our operational account. This account will at all times hold at least 110% of your balance. This meets the Gambling commission's requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: basic segregation.
ASAP will apply an Administration Fee to all accounts that have been ‘inactive’ for a consecutive period of at least 365 days in accordance with the following procedure. An account is deemed to be ‘inactive’ during any period in which none of the following actions take place in relation to it: (i) a successful deposit; (ii) an entry fee paid to enter a contest.
(a) If your account remains ‘inactive’ for a continuous period of 365 days then your account shall be deemed to be ‘dormant’ and, if the balance on your account is zero, your account will be closed and no fee shall apply.
(b) If, on being deemed to be dormant, your account has a positive balance, Sportito shall take reasonable steps to notify you using the details you provided during your registration process (or as updated by you).
(c) If your account remains dormant, after a minimum period of 28 days following Sportito’s first attempt to notify you that your account has become dormant, Sportito shall deduct a monthly Administration Fee from your account balance of €2 (or currency equivalent), or 5% of your account balance at the time that it is deemed to be dormant (whichever is greater).
(d) The Administration Fee calculated in accordance with (c) above shall be deducted from your account balance on the expiry of the 28 day notification period mentioned above and every 28 days thereafter at the same rate until the earlier of: (i) your account balance reaching zero when no further Administration Fee shall be deducted and your account will be closed; or (ii) you ‘reactivating’ your account when no further Administration Fee shall be deducted.
You can ‘reactivate’ your account by: (i) making a successful deposit; (ii) buying an entry fee for a contest.
If no transaction has been recorded on a player’s account for thirty months, ASAP ITALIA will remit the balance in that account to the player, or if the player cannot be satisfactorily located, to the Authority: Provided that no claim shall lie against a licensee who has remitted the balance in a player’s account to the Authority.
Information Accuracy & Verification
ASAP periodically reviews user accounts for accuracy of user provided registration and payment information. ASAP reserves the right to suspend the account of any user suspected of providing inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent information. Once an account has been suspended, the user will be notified of such a suspension and will be given the opportunity to provide further information relevant to the decision to suspend the account in question. ASAP reserves the right to close a suspended account and return any funds not in dispute remaining in the account to the user.
Closure of Account and Remittance of funds from a deactivated account
The Player may close their account at any time by notification in writing, subject to these terms and conditions. Eventual funds left in a player’s account that is to be de-activated will be remitted in the name of the owner of the account. Sportito shall take reasonable steps to notify the owner using the details provided during the registration process (or as updated by the owner). Unclaimed funds will be credited to the account holder through a bank transfer issued by ASAP, only after the account holder identity has been verified with his ID.
No Third-Party Beneficiaries
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement – U.S. residents
ASAP may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide ASAP’s with a notice that includes the following:
• an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
• a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
• a description of where the infringing material is located on the Site;
• your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
• a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or applicable law; and a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner.
Please send your notice and all related correspondence to ASAP at the following address: email@example.com.
Counter Notification to Claimed Copyright Infringement – U.S. residents
If a copyright infringement notice has been wrongly filed against you as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material, you may file a counter notification. The counter notification must provide the following information:
• physical or electronic signature of the subscriber;
• identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
• a statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification;
• and the subscriber’s name, address, telephone number and email address, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
Initial Dispute Resolution: ASAP’s customer support department is available to address any concerns, problems or disputes involving the Site and should be contacted by the ‘Open a Ticket’ section of the Support Centre (accessed via the FAQ link). Parties should use their best efforts using the ASAP customer support department to resolve any concern, problem or dispute. If you are dissatisfied with the response of our Customer Services Team then you have the right to request that an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider reviews your compliant.
In accordance with Part 4 of 2015 No. 542 Consumer Protection, the Alternative Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes (Competent Authorities and Information) Regulations 2015 we inform you that IBAS is our ADR Entity. At such time as we have exhausted our internal complaints handling procedure when considering a complaint from a customer and we have been unable to settle that complaint IBAS (http://www.ibas-uk.com/) will be competent to deal with that complaint should the customer wish to use alternative dispute resolution and we will be obliged, or prepared, to submit to an alternative dispute resolution procedure operated by IBAS (http://www.ibas-uk.com/), or an adjudication form can be requested verbally - Tel: 0207 347 5883.
If a complaint or dispute is deemed unresolved, it can be referred to the Malta Gambling Authority at firstname.lastname@example.org
Waiver and Severability of Terms
Statute of Limitations
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of related to the use of the Site or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.